Verse

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Sunday, June 2, 2013

March 2013

The month of March started out with mom's homemade French toast!  YUM!!!  I supported Relay at Sips N Strokes night!


Monthly Relay meeting -- lots of preparation for Relay in May!

I enjoyed Girls Night Out at Gina Mayfield's.  We had breakfast for dinner and the evening was complete with laughter.  So glad to have found these new friends.  I also attended Bunco for the Moody's (friends from church who will spend a month in Uganda). 

We also had mine and dad's birthday!  Mom, dad and I had Red Lobster for our birthday dinner!  For the family gathering we had Costa's salad and lasagna.  Mom made me a peanut butter moose cake and she made dad an orange cream cake.  They were both delicious!!   We celebrated with Nana, Uncle Larry, Linda, Richard, Lindsay and Cameron. 





Flowers from mom and dad

Flowers from Ann and Sandra


I received several nice gifts from everyone!  Becky, from church, even made me a chocolate cake and Anthony, from work, made me a purple pound cake.

I concluded the month celebrating my Risen Savior!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment