RELAY MONTH -- it finally arrived!!
I started the month of by celebrating our survivors at the Relay Survivors Celebration! It was a Mexican theme and our survivor committee did an excellent job cooking and having a vision of the day. It was awesome!!
Cameron had her 3rd dance recital. She did great and earned her 3 year trophy!! We followed up with dinner at Outback. Mom and dad gave her an infinity necklace and I gave her a Willow Tree figurine.
We celebrated Mother's Day by making a trip to Belk -- mom had one of her special coupons. We stopped by to see Nana and she loved her "Nana Faye" party set I gave her. Mom, Rochelle, Linda and I went to Belk and then grabbed a bite to eat at Red Robin. Unfortunately, Ro had to go back home and missed lunch. Mom received her Alabama "Mom" shirt, CD and "C" purse I gave her. Daisy gave me "Safe Haven" - she takes hints very well, LOL.
RELAY NIGHT!!!! We all met around noon and begin to set up. While Kristi, Amy and I grabbed lunch it became a downpour. After several text messages and calls, we decided to move Relay indoors. We still had a great time and raised over $76K. Purple Power was 2nd overall !!! So excited!!!! And to top off a great evening, Suzanne surprised me when she appeared at Relay!
IMS moved into our new location the same weekend as Relay. It is beautiful and we are finally settling in to our new surroundings.
The girls got together for our monthly Girls Night Out. As usual, it was a great time had by everyone!
Mom, dad and I celebrated Memorial Day together and had waffles for breakfast and Costa's lasagna and baked ziti for dinner. We also had a successful trip to Sam's too!






No comments:
Post a Comment