Verse

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Thursday, February 21, 2013

February 2013

Saturday, Feb 2nd - I started the month off at a Relay meeting --- imagine that?  But, I LOVE it!  Our meeting was titled Relay Refresh.  Amy Kuhn, Sherry Crider and I learned alot of helpful information.

Then it was back to the neighborhood to help friends give a Oragami Owl Jewelry party at the Chapel Hills clubhouse.  Cindy was very nice and let me purchase a locket for 1/2 price.

After the party, it was time to bake mom's birthday cake!  YUMMY!

Sunday, Feb 3rd - after church I headed to Trussville for mom's family birthday dinner.  We had roast, butter beans, cornbread, slaw, etc.  She had a really great birthday complete with dad, me, nana, Uncle Larry, Linda, Richard, Lindsay, Casey, Cameron, Rochelle and Nick.



love her expression - crystal football charm from nana


Monday, Feb 4th - I was sick, but I won't discuss that =)

Tuesday, Feb 5th -- MOM'S BIRTHDAY!!  After work, dad and I surprised her with dinner at Flemming's.  It was delicious!  I gave her a Jimminy Cricket figurine and a Hummingbird class.  On Sunday, I gave her an Oragami Owl locket complete with a family plate, mine/dad's birthday, mom's birthstone, a red bird and a mom charm.  Gidget, Cassie, Ronnie and Daisy gave her a nightgown and housecoat.  Dad gave her yellow diamond earrings and necklace on her actual birthday.  We sent her flowers on the 4th because she took the day off on her birthday -- go mom!!!  



Wednesday, Feb 6th -- Daisy has been a Bailey for 1 year!



Thursday, Feb 7th -- dad had rotator cuff surgery.  We got him home and settled.  Mom and I took a brief nap and then it was time for me to had a Relay meeting and a Team Captain meeting.  They were both great meetings!!!  On my way home, I picked up dinner for mom/dad and me.  Got Gidget, Cassie and Daisy and headed to Fultondale.

Friday, Feb 15th -- I headed to Charlotte, NC to see my nephew Brayden for his 1st birthday!!!  Josh picked me up from the airport and we went to David and Karen's to see Brayden.  After going to daddy, he came to me!!!  I melted like butter =)  I helped Josh with some grocery shopping and we waited for Lisa to get home from a work trip in Vegas.  Then, David, Karen, Josh, Lisa, Brayden and I went to dinner.



Saturday, Feb 16th -- birthday party day!!!  We had a laid back morning and then we were off to the races.  Josh went one direction to pick up balloons while Lisa and I went one direction to get more groceries.  We made it to David and Karen's just in time to get everything in and make the buffalo chicken dip.  Brayden had a great time.  He is not a fan of sweets and drum roll -- it SNOWED.  I told Josh that I believe if Lisa, Josh and I are together and they are prediciting snow -- we need to be prepared.  HA!




On Sunday, Feb 17th, I had to leave my sweet little guy --- until next time, Aunt Vonda loves you whole bunches!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment