Verse

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Memorial Day weekend

I was fortunate to be let off work early on Friday - the bonus was meeting mom and dad for a late lunch at The Seafood Market.  It was delicious!! 

On Saturday, dad and I went to see Men In Black 3.  It was awesome!  There is a 99.9% chance that I will have to work Father's Day, so we started a little early.  After the movie, we made a Sam's and WalMart run and then picked up pizza for dinner for me, mom and dad.   I love spending time with my 2 best friends, mom and dad!

Church on Sunday and then a cookout with Sue, Andrew, Janetta, Pete and Rhiannon. We had steaks, hamburgers, homemade ice cream (thanks Janetta).  Andrew was a HIT!  He is such a cutie! I just melt when he says my name =)


On Monday, we went to Linda and Richard's for Memorial Day celebration!  We had wonderful ribs and boston butt (thanks Richard), squash casserole, mac n cheese, baked beans, peach cobbler and apple pie.  It was a great time with Nana, mom, dad, Richard, Linda, me, Lindsay, Casey and Cameron.  Cameron and I played Hide-n-Seek!  We are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment