Verse

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Andrew turns 2 !!

On Thursday, June 21st we celebrated Andrew's 2nd birthday!  I made Elmo cupcakes and had to get the red just right.  Rhiannon helped me decorate them with Elmo faces and pics.  They were delicious if I do say so myself.  Andrew enjoyed them and Sue had to clean up the table, and him, twice!

I gave Andrew a lawn chair, with his name embriodered on the bag plus a few shirts and a complete Cars dinnerware set (plate, bowl, fork, spoon and cup).  He had a great day and I am so lucky to be his Aunt Vonda =)  He melts my heart when he says my name and talks about Daisy and Roscoe.









No comments:

Post a Comment