Verse

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Big Oak Ranch and Presley's Pageant

May 19th - Linda, Cameron and I went to Appreciation Day at The Big Oak Ranch.  We got there just in time to hitch a ride with John to the lunch.  Cameron played on the swings and picked up pinecones.  It was a great day!  The young men at the ranch were so nice and respectful.   The most precious thing was when Dylan (John's little brother) asked me if I noticed anything different about his face -- I did - he got braces =)

We visited with mom and dad on our way back home.  As usual, Cameron was happy to see her Uncle Phil and Aunt Connie.





May 20th - I went to see Presley in her 1st pageant.  She did great!  She won "Prettiest Hair" and Princess in her group.  I am so honored to be a part of Presley's life.  Aunt VonVon loves you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment