Verse

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Monday, December 19, 2011

GFBC Orchestra Christmas Party

I was able to spend Friday night with some of my favorite people - GFBC Orchestra!  Our party was held at Janelle's moms house.  They had a beautiful spread and had ornaments for each of us.

John attended the party with me and we had a great time!  We play 'White Elephant' or 'Dirty Santa' and as luck would have it John was the first one to steal a present!

I am so blessed to have met such a wonderful group of friends!  God is good ALL the time!
Me and John

my gift I came home with thanks to The Strickland's

Me and my BFF
Our ornaments

Angela, Sam and I being silly




No comments:

Post a Comment