Verse

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas services

Mom, dad, Nana and I met Kathy Fish, the night before Christmas Eve, at Church of the Highlands for their "A Highlands Christmas".  It is a beautiful service complete with singing "Silent Night" by candlelight.  BREATH-TAKING!

I wanted to help get food ready this year for Christmas day, so I prepared 2 breakfast casseroles and a ham on Christmas Eve.  After packing mine and Roscoe's stuff for mom and dad's, I got ready for church service at GFBC.  I met mom, dad, Nana, Linda and Richard at church.  We enjoyed a beautiful service complete with fantastic music from my orchestra friends. =)

After church we headed to Nana's for dinner.  Dad and I took Roscoe to mom and dad's first.  We had salad, lasagna and bread for dinner. It was delicious.  Then it was time for a serious game of Mexican Train.  Johnnie and Donna joined us a little later for their dinner.

After a few rounds on Mexican Train it was time to head to mom and dad's to get ready for Santa, HA!
We were blessed to have Linda and Richard spend the night with us. 

I made stocking for mom and dad - a tradition I started several years ago.  Mom and dad (Santa) made stockings for me, Nana and Uncle Larry.

I am so blessed to have a wonderful family and I thank God each day for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment