I got to see my niece Presley on December 18 to give her Christmas presents from mom/dad and me. Mom/dad gave her Baby Genius DVDs - she loved them :) I gave her footed PJs and a princess blanket. A traditional gift for all my nieces and nephews is a Hallmark ornament for their tree. I started Presley out with the Madame Alexander doll ornaments. Below are some fun pictures of Miss Presley.
Verse
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34
Friday, December 30, 2011
Christmas 2011 with Presley Stephens
What a wonderful time of the year!!!
I got to see my niece Presley on December 18 to give her Christmas presents from mom/dad and me. Mom/dad gave her Baby Genius DVDs - she loved them :) I gave her footed PJs and a princess blanket. A traditional gift for all my nieces and nephews is a Hallmark ornament for their tree. I started Presley out with the Madame Alexander doll ornaments. Below are some fun pictures of Miss Presley.
I got to see my niece Presley on December 18 to give her Christmas presents from mom/dad and me. Mom/dad gave her Baby Genius DVDs - she loved them :) I gave her footed PJs and a princess blanket. A traditional gift for all my nieces and nephews is a Hallmark ornament for their tree. I started Presley out with the Madame Alexander doll ornaments. Below are some fun pictures of Miss Presley.
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment