Verse

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Thursday, September 6, 2012

IMS Manager Dinner / John Croyle

On Tuesday, September 4, the IMS managers were treated to a delicious dinner at our new Barn/Training Room.  The best part was the speaker - Mr. John Croyle of the Big Oak Ranch.

Listening to him speak was so emotional for me.  After visiting the ranch, getting to know the boys and seeing the work of Mr. Croyle and his staff, it really meant so much to me.  I wanted to jump up in the room and tell everyone that this is all REAL, not fake, this really happens.  There are kids out there that all they want is love.

God has a plan and I know that people and places have been brought into my life by His Devinne intervention and I can't wait to see what He has planned for me.  BLESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment