Verse

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Decking the Halls at mom & dad's

Due to our Disney depature in 3 weeks -- we decided to put up the Disney tree!  Linda, Lindsay, Cameron and Nana spent the night with mom and dad.  Rochelle drove in from Jacksonville and I came over after church.  Dad broke out the waffle machine and everyone had their choice of waffle.  YUM!

By the time I arrived, Lindsay had already put the new mesh ribbon in the tree.  I hung a few ornaments and then Ro and I went to Sam's to get more garland.

By the night's end - both the Disney tree and den tree were up and decorated.  Lindsay also hung the new garland on the handrails and I put some of the mantle and bookshelf decorations out.

We had a great time just being with each other!


No comments:

Post a Comment