I spent Saturday with my 2 best friends - mom and dad! We went shopping for the day! We started out at Target, then dad and I went to Michael's while mom went to TJ Maxx. Then dad I went to Hallmark to trade out his ornament that I gave him (it was broken). While parking, we bumped into Kara Henderson, Paul's wife. Paul was in sports clip getting the boys hair cut. It was great to catch up with them. We met back up with mom at Yogurt Mountain. Paul, Kara and the boys came to say hello to mom. We learned that Jared was getting baptized today (Sunday). After saying our goodbyes and exchanging hugs - we headed to BELK.
Mom had this magic coupon that we got 20% off cosmetics, makeup and shoes! We went a little crazy, but got things that we needed at a reduced price. While we were at Belk - dad went to Sam's and took some items back to Kohl's for me.
We finished shopping just in time to get home to watch the Bama vs Mississippi State game. We had invited Nana to watch it with us and she was in the driveway when we pulled in. We had tasty hamburgers and hot dogs and watched a very stressful game. It wasn't a pretty win -- but a WIN.
It was a great day spent with my family, who means so much to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment