Verse

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Monday, March 14, 2011

Bachelor + Friends = fun night!

Tonight was the Finale for Bachelor Brad's season.  Some great friends, who I met at church, came over to watch it.  Angela - plays flute and a former Marching Southerner; Gwinna - in choir and her husband plays saxophone; Janelle - plays saxophone. 

We all piled in the den and sat paitently for 2 hours for Brad to pick Emily (who I wanted him to choose).  Then we watched the After the Rose for an hour and left totally confused....if they are suppose to work out - they will. 

I am so blessed to have met these wonderful ladies.  As I have said before, the minute I was actually part of the church orchestra - I felt at home.  Thank you Lord for all my many blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment