Verse

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Monday, October 29, 2012

Band Geek! & Birthday!

On Friday, Oct 19th, Angela, Sawyer, Sam and I went to the Hewitt-Trussville vs. Gardendale game.  It was completely to see both bands!  They did great!  I miss Hewitt screaming HT, but realize somethings can never remain the same.  We grabbed dinner at Chick-fil-A complete with cookies!

On Saturday, Oct 20th, Angela, Sawyer, Sam and I met mom and dad at The Hoover Marching contest.  We got there in time to see Hewitt and patiently waited for the main event - THE MARCHING SOUTHERNERS!  They were awesome as usual!!  After a quick bite to IHOP it was time to head home.

On Sunday, the family gathered to celebrate Richard's 50th birthday.  His choice was Cajun Steamers and it was delicious.  Lindsay made him a toliet bowl cake because after 50 everything goes to ****.

Another great weekend - love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment