Verse

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Friday, May 18, 2012

Cameron's Recital & Mother's Day

We attended Cameron's 2nd recital on May 12.  She did so good!  Her 1st routine was tap to Mickey's Clubhouse.  The priceless thing was when Mickey came on the stage and Cameron didn't want to leave.  She was a HIT!!!  Her last routine was ballet to Babymine.  She is a beautiful ballerina and I am so thankful I get to be a part of her life. 



We went to Jim N Nick's after dinner to celebrate her recital and to celebrate Mother's Day.  Our group was Nana, mom, dad, Richard, Linda, me, Lindsay, Casey, Cameron, Rochelle, Rachel and Nick (Ro's friends).  Mom/Dad/Linda/Richard gave Nana a Coach purse and Me/Lindsay/Casey/Rochelle/Dustin gave Nana a matching wallet.  She was totally surprised!!!!

After lunch on Sunday, we gathered at Nana's for Mother's Day lunch.  We kept it very low key and ordered pizza!  I stopped by Winn-Dixie and picked up a Carrot Cake.  Lindsay/Casey/Cameron went to see Casey's mom while Rochelle/Dustin went to Huntsville to see Sandra and Claire.  At Nana's it was Nana, mom, dad, Richard, Linda, me, Donna and Breagan.  As tradition continues - we broke out mexican train!

I am so thankful for my mom, my role model, my hero, my friend!  Happy Mother's Day!  I love you ~ Olive You!






No comments:

Post a Comment