Verse

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Friday, February 10, 2012

Mom's B'day and Super Bowl

She always thinks of others
She has loved my dad since 1968
She loves her family
I love it when people say I remind them of her
She is my best friend
She is my mom.
Happy Birthday Connie Crane Bailey
I love you to Infinity and Beyond!


Feb 5th is mom's birthday!  The Thursday prior (2/2) I made it mom's office to deliver her birthday flowers that dad bought on WED.  We pulled off a great surprise!

For mom's birthday lunch a few of us gathered at Nana's.  It was me, mom, dad, Nana, Uncle Larry and Kathy Fish.  On Sunday, Feb 12th, we will have her big family birthday dinner.  Uncle Larry made Bama pie which is tater tots, covered with beef, peppers, onions and then topped with cheese.  It was yummy!  Nana made coleslaw, butter beans, cornbread and white chocolate cake.

We were together, so it was tradition to break out Mexican Train!!!

Mom opened a few gifts.  A 2011 National championship watch from dad.  A 2011 National championship sweatshirt and a mom frame (complete with our picture) from me.  Kathy gave her some beautiful black and diamond earrings.

We watched the commercials and the Super Bowl - the Giants won!  Oh, mom and Kathy also won some money!

Happy Birthday mom!!!   Thank you for not only being my mom, but also my friend!  I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment