Verse

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Flower Class

Tonight Christie and I went to Sips and Snips.  It is a class where they teach you how to make a flower arrangement.  Mom had purchased a groupon for me and Christie to go.  It was so much fun and it was great to spend time with her before she goes back home.   Christie is the free - sprited friend and I am the Type A friend.  See if you can tell :)  Enjoy some of the pictures!

Thank you mom for thinking of me and Christie for this event.  It was a great night spent with one of my sisters.  Thank you for always looking out for me, my friends and our family.  I LOVE YOU!

Christie - Stage 1

me - stage 1

Stage 2

Stage 3

Christie's final arrangement

My final arrangement

Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment