Verse

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July!!!

Mom, dad, nana and I enjoyed fellowship and Full Moon BBQ to celebrate our Nation's Independence.  It was storming off and on all day and we weren't sure if the UAB Community summer band concert would still take place.  We headed down to UAB and got word about 7 that it had been canceled.  Sad times!  There is a chance they will reschedule it, let's hope!

We decided to stay out and watch the fireworks over Vulcan.  This has been a tradition for about 14 years.  We had a new location that nana hooked us up with and it was A+!!!!  I hope we can go back there next year :)

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July with those that are special to them - I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment