Verse

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A day with Christie and Presley

I spent my Saturday with this precious little lady -- I am one proud aunt!!!!
Christie, Presley and I went shopping to find me a dress to wear at a wedding.  It was a wonderful afternoon with my precious friend and my niece.  I have often been asked if Christie and I are sisters.  We are sisters, maybe not by blood, but sisters in heart and mind.  I know no matter what the time or day, I can call on Christie and she will be there.  And, she knows I am here for her!

Our friendship began about 14 years ago.  She joined IMS shortly after I did.  She started out as the receptionist. We later discovered that she was cousins with a friend of mine from high school.  She and I hit it off instantly!  We have many many fun memories, but one that our families will never let us live down is the New Orleans trip!  Let's just say we both had too many hurricanes and we held each others hair up the next day.  I was honored to be in both of her weddings and couldn't wait to get to the hospital to meet Presley.

I know she and I will be friends until we are 90!

I love you Christie Anne and Amanda Presley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment