I met mom and dad at Kohl's to use our Kohl's cash and gift cards. It was fun shopping as a family and we all came home with something :) After a quick trip to Sam's I made my way back to Fultondale. I had to get home to welcome a sweet little boy home. My neighbor, Sue, was bringing her son home from Ethiopia. I was there with her mom, two sisters, brother-in-law and nephew. Her dad made the trip with her and her surrogate daughter went to Atlanta to drive them home. I heard the garage door open and we all ran to the door to take pictures. It was an awesome experience to be there when she walked in the door carrying this precious child! Below are a few pictures of sweet Andrew Brighton.
After visiting with Sue, Andrew and her family I made my way to Sonja and David's. We played 9 holes of "Play Nine" It is a card game centered around the game of golf. Fun Times! I think I won a hole :) I rang in the new year with some great people; Sonja, David, Rachel, Mike, Dianna and Gary. I am blessed to have met these new friends.
I look foward to a great new year! Happy 2011!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment